One of the most important steps a program evaluator must take is to select appropriate assessment instruments.
Discuss issues that should be considered when choosing assessment instruments for each of your programs.
You do not need to select the actual assessment instruments this week; you will be making a final decision on instruments next week.
Your discussion should include the following considerations:
- the age range of the clients
- range of symptoms that need to be assessed
- language compatibility
- length of the instruments
- cost of the instruments
- whether the instrument is self-report or completed by staff
- the educational level of staff who may complete the measures
- reading ability of clients
- any other factors that are unique to your programs
Support your discussion with at least two peer-reviewed sources.
I I attached a document to remind you of my chosen programs