https://topnursingessay.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/logoTNa.png 0 0 admin https://topnursingessay.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/logoTNa.png admin2022-02-02 08:53:122022-02-02 08:53:12Print Awareness-Letter Knowledge
Print Awareness-Letter Knowledge
Before starting this activity, make sure you read the following:
- CORE Chapter 3-Print Awareness
- CORE Chapter 4-Letter Knowledge
Watch and analyze the following content:
- 3-years old child reading a book – Video (Links to an external site.)
- 4-years old child creating a drawing/letter – Video (Links to an external site.)
- 4-years old child – drawing #1Actions
- 4-years old child – drawing #2Actions
While observing the videos and drawings:
- List the behaviors you can recognize that are consistent with Print Awareness and/or Letter Knowledge, and
- Explain and justify why you think the evidence relates to Print Awareness and/or letter Knowledge.
In your discussion of 1 and 2 above, make sure to include specific references to what the children are doing and saying.