Write a 2-page paper addressing the sections below of the research proposal. Explain in detail the points under each topic.
- Begin your discussion by sharing your problem statement and research question.
- Next, discuss your sampling plan.
Sample Setting: Number and criteria for inclusion and description of place in which data will be collected. How will the sample be selected?
- What type of sampling method is used? Is it appropriate to the design?
- Does the sample reflect the population as identified in the problem or purpose statement?
- Is the sample size appropriate? Why or why not?
- To what population may the findings be generalized? What are the limitations in generalizability?
3. Next, discuss your research design.
- What type of design will be used? Type (e.g., Quasi-Experimental), description, and rationale for selection
- Does the design seem to flow from the proposed research problem, theoretical framework, literature review, and hypothesis?