Resource: The Kelsey Gazette
Read the front page of The Kelsey Gazette.
Choose one of the headline stories.
Write a 350 paper in which you discuss potential bias in the story you selected and ways you can avoid bias as you do your own research. Address the following:
• Identify the bias and unethical use of information.
• What criteria could you use to improve the credibility of this story?
• Rewrite the story to eliminate the bias. Your audience is a general audience made up of men and women of varying education levels.
• How would you adapt your message to an audience made up exclusively of college professors?
• Explain how you adapted the message to the new audience.
• Discuss potential areas of bias associated with your specific topic.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.