For this Assignment, you will consider three different scenarios. Each of these scenarios include a research question. You will examine each scenario, choose a categorical data analysis and run a sample test.
To prepare for this Assignment:
- Review Chapters 10 and 11 of the Frankfort-Nachmias & Leon-Guerrero course text and the media program found in this week’s Learning Resources related to bivariate categorical tests.
- Using the SPSS software, open the Afrobarometer dataset found in this week’s Learning Resources.
- Next, review the Chi Square Scenarios found in this week’s Learning Resources and consider each research scenario for this Assignment.
- Based on the dataset you chose and for each research scenario provided, using the SPSS software, choose a categorical data analysis and run a sample test
- Write a 1- to 2-paragraph analysis of your categorical data results for each research scenario. In your analysis, display the data for the output. Based on your results, provide an explanation of what the implications of social change might be.Use proper APA format, citations, and referencing for your analysis, research question, and display of output.
Frankfort-Nachmias, C., & Leon-Guerrero, A. (2015). Social statistics for a diverse society (7th ed.). Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications.