https://topnursingessay.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/logoTNa.png 0 0 admin https://topnursingessay.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/logoTNa.png admin2022-02-03 09:18:412022-02-03 09:18:41symbolic interactionist approach
symbolic interactionist approach
Use the social constructionist/symbolic interactionist approach (in particular, “the social process of deviance” and “moral entrepreneurs”) to interpret how Donald Trump, his political associates, and his media supporters have portrayed undocumented immigrants as dangerous “deviants.”
The posts will be graded according to the following criteria:
- Relevance: the ideas expressed indicate that the student has read and comprehended the assigned material.
- Clarity, coherence: the ideas are stated clearly and coherently.
- Critical thinking: there is evidence that the student has adequately analyzed, synthesized, and evaluated the assigned material.
- Poses a question for discussion: the posting articulates a question for discussion that pertains to the assigned material.
- Spelling, grammar: the posting must meet university-level standards of spelling and grammar.
- Length: each submission must be no less than 250 words in length; there is no maximum length.The word count must be listed at the end of each post.