Assignment: MyStatLab Homework
Each week, you will continue to use MyStatLab as both a learning and assessment tool. Through it, you will demonstrate that you have learned topics and specific problem types. As in the previous weeks, your goal is to complete the MyStatLab Homework affiliated with this week’s Learning Resources.
Questions about this assignment? Post them in the Contact the Instructor area. That way, everyone in the class will see and benefit from the Instructor’s response.
To prepare for this Assignment:
- Review the Learning Resources.
By Day 7
- Click on the MyStatLab link on the course navigation menu and select the MyStatLab Bridge link.
- Then, click the Week 3 tab and then click on Homework.
- Next, click on the Week 3 Homework link to open the assignment in a new window.
- In the new window that appears, click the Week 3 Assignment link, and solve each problem.
- As necessary, click the Help Me Solve This, View an Example, Video, Textbook Pages, Ask My Instructor, and Print buttons to access resources for learning the material and solving specific problems.
- After you enter an answer, you can click Enter or Check Answer to verify that you got the answer right. Your homework score is updated in the My Grades each time you complete (or rework and complete) a question. Track your progress by reading the Homework Score to the right of the problem.
- Your answers are recorded as you press Enter or Check Answer. When you have completed the last problem, your assignment is complete. Your grade will be transferred manually by your instructor after the due date.
Complete the Week 3 Assignment item in MyStatLab. Your grade will be added to the MyStatLab and to the My Grades area.
In order to receive full credit, all assignments are due on time. Should you encounter an unanticipated and uncontrollable life event that may prevent you from meeting an assignment deadline, contact the Instructor immediately to request an extension. Your Instructor’s contact information is in the Instructor area. For a full description of the late policy, please refer to the “Policies on Late Assignments” section of your Syllabus.