AT LEAST 100 WORDS EACH:
1. 2.1 Organize qualitative data in tables
3. I added the numbers together of the responses and the divided that number, which was 2111 by each frequency. Ex: 418/2111=0.198 and then multiplied each by 100 to get percentages. So the final answer for never is 19.8% And chose the graph that best reflected those percentages which was B.
4. I studied the book, chapter two and also reviewed the examples and the videos that was given in homework 3 help. Chapter 2, homework was not hard for me to understand. But now homework four is harder.
1.A researcher wanted to determine the number of televisions in households. He conducts a survey of 40 randomly selected households and obtains the data in the accompanying table. Complete parts (a) through (h) below. Click the icon to view the table of television counts.
3. I arrived at the solutions for each question asked for this problem by looking through the data provided and then using the formula for frequency and relative frequency to solve the charts. I then used my knowledge from the information I entered into the charts to answer the rest of the following problems.
4. I studied by using online resources to help me get through the problem. It was difficult at first to figure out how to use the data and enter it into an equation to get the frequency and relative frequency but after I got the hang of it the rest of the problems were easy to answer. The way I would study this would be to review similar problems and practice doing them as if it were a “practice test”.