Read the article “Differential effects of a body image exposure session on smoking urge between physically active and sedentary female smokers,”and identify the research questions and/or hypotheses as they are stated. Consider the following questions: What are the variables (sample sizes, population, treatments, etc.)? What are the inferential statistics used in this article? Were the proper steps of hypothesis testing followed? Write at least a two page paper presenting the information listed below.
- Determine what question(s) the authors are trying to answer by doing this research
- Determine the hypothesis being tested and the concepts that were applied in this process.
- Evaluate the article and critique the statistical analysis employed in the study.
- Would you have included more and/or different variables? Explain your answer.
- Examine the assumptions and limitations of the statistical study.
- What would you have done differently in this case? Why?
- Identify how the authors applied statistical testing to the problem.
- Interpret the findings of the author(s) using statistical concepts.
- Included referances