Read/review the following resources for this activity:
- Textbook: Read the chapter titles of the course text. Click on the Contents button in the text to reveal the titles in the navigation.
History is the choice made by humanity through time. These choices have fostered the world that we live in today. In a similar sense, learning does not just “just happen” to you. You must be actively engaged in the learning process by making choices to devise strategies to maximize your potentials, reflect on the strategies that worked and those that didn’t, and modify these strategies moving forward. I want all of you to earn an A in this class!
For this journal entry, envision yourself having received an A at the end of the class. Imagine yourself looking back over the class and describe the strategies you used to earn that A. Here are some items for you to consider in your response:
- How often did you log in to class?
- What time management techniques did you use?
- How did you manage the reading?
- What was your plan for completing the case studies?
- How do you think history connects to your profession and/or your life in general?
Complete this assignment in a Word document.
Writing Requirements (APA format)
- Length: 75-200 words (not including title page)
- 1-inch margins
- Double spaced
- 12-point Times New Roman font