Read Ch. 1.8. of Nursing Home Administration and Chapter 5 of Hardwiring Excellence. Answer the following questions. All responses are due by Sunday at midnight each week.
- How is the skill of innovation acquired?
- Explain the concept, rounding for outcomes. Give a scenario where this concept can be applied in Long-Term Care (LTC).
- Is employee satisfaction really that important?
- What are the important points to include when writing an effective Plan of Correction (POC)?
- Do healthcare leaders in general appreciate the importance of an organizationâ€Ÿs service culture?
- In your opinion, are patient, physician, and employee satisfaction likely independent of one another or interrelated?
- Does increased competition in local health markets increase the importance of an organizationâ€Ÿs service culture?
- Why does Quint Studer propose that we need multiple types of service teams to enhance an organizationâ€Ÿs service culture?