- Review the datasets provided.
- Construct a research question based on one of those datasets.
Based on the research question you created, complete the following tasks:
- Fit a multiple regression model, using two or more independent variables. Think about whether or not the model will meet assumptions.
- Fit the model, testing for moderation between two key variables.
- Analyze the output, determining whether moderation was significant and how to interpret that result.
- Reflect on possible implications of social change.
Write a 1- to 2-paragraph analysis in APA format that includes your data output and addresses each of the tasks listed above.
For this Assignment, you will critically evaluate a scholarly article related to moderation.
Use the following article:
Write a 2- to 3-page critique of the research you found in the Walden Library that includes responses to the following prompts:
- Why did the authors use moderation in their multiple regression model?
- Do you think moderation is the most appropriate choice? Why or why not?
- Did the authors display the results in a figure or table?
- Does the results table stand alone? In other words, are you able to interpret the study from it? Why or why not?
Datasets (choose one for part 1)
Warner, R. M. (2013). Applied statistics: From bivariate through multivariate techniques (2nd ed.). Thousand Oaks, CA: SAGE Publications.mode