There are two documents and both documents must be answered completly
Research three to five manipulatives you could use to teach probability and how they would be helpful teaching probability to elementary and middle school students.
Write a minimum 350-word analysis of the use of manipulatives to teach probability that includes the following:
- A brief introduction to probability
- What is it? When is it used?
- An explanation of each manipulative and how they can be used
- Recommendations for using the identified manipulatives with a specific grade level
Research a minimum of three sources, including at least two peer-reviewed resources, that support your analysis.
Format your paper according to APA guidelines, including in-text citations, a reference page, and a title page.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
All answers must be 100 words or more
Not an essay. Question and answer format
- How probabilities are determined.
- • Experimental or empirical probabilities versus theoretical probabilities.
- • Properties of probabilities.
- • Mutually exclusive and non-mutually exclusive events.
- • Geometric probabilities.
Designing experiments to collect data.
- • Variability in data and how it relates to the study of statistics.
- • The difference between a survey population and a sample population.
- • Biased questions.