In your journal, you will reflect on the personal knowledge and skills gained throughout this course. The journal should address a variable combination of the following, depending on your specific practice immersion clinical experiences:
1. New practice approaches (entry due week of 8/12/19)
2. Intraprofessional collaboration (entry due week of 8/19/19)
3. Health care delivery and clinical systems (entry due week of 8/26/19)
4. Ethical considerations in health care (entry due week of 9/2/19)
5. Population health concerns (entry due week of 9/9/19)
6. The role of technology in improving health care outcomes (entry due week of 9/16/19)
7. Health policy (entry due week of 9/23/19)
8. Leadership and economic models (entry due week of 9/30/19)
9. Health disparities (entry due week of 9/7/19)
Students will outline what they have discovered about their professional practice, personal strengths and weaknesses that surfaced, additional resources and abilities that could be introduced to a given situation to influence optimal outcomes, and finally, how the student met the competencies aligned to this course.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion. Also, see sample journal attached.
*Capstone setting (elementary school), Topic (infection control)
*Current place of employment (long term care), issue (infection control)
Please include in-text citations, and cite all factual information. References must be within the last 5 years.