SPP: Reducing Readmissions for Psychiatric Patients through Medication Assessment
Level III Student Learning Outcomes
- Examine the theoretical bases for nursing as they support organizations in adapting to and achieving culturally competent care for healthcare delivery.
- Synthesize evidence from research and theory to enhance the delivery of quality healthcare.
- Develop systems supportive of effective communication at the organizational and interdisciplinary level.
- Generate knowledge through research and/or evidence-based practice to advance the nursing profession.
- Examine ethical, legal, and professional standards of practice.
- Examine the leadership and management roles of the doctoral-prepared nurse in creating a quality healthcare delivery system.
- Create an environment that maximizes continued learning and development for professional practice.
- Examine the dynamic forces and issues influencing healthcare delivery in order to initiate interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary change that affects the quality of the healthcare system.
- Examine the effectiveness of leadership and of educational strategies in influencing healthcare practitioners toward the design and implementation of effective healthcare delivery.
Assignment: Create a Word document with a table listing the nine Program Student Learning Outcomes (provided above) in the left-hand column. Choose three of the Student Learning Outcomes and, in the right-hand column, address how you met them while you were writing Chapters I and II.
Then address how you plan to meet an additional three Student Learning Outcomes while writing Chapter III in this class.