Reflect on everything you have accomplished in your program and what it means in terms of career advancement. There is no required minimum length for your summary, but be sure you address each program outcome as thoroughly as possible.
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assessment criteria:
- Competency 5: Communication – Communicate effectively with all members of the healthcare team, including interdepartmental and interdisciplinary collaboration for quality outcomes.
- Write coherently to support a central idea with correct grammar, usage, and mechanics as expected of a nursing professional.
- Competency 9: Professional Role – Incorporate the qualities, skills, behaviors, and knowledge required to function as a patient advocate, practice high-quality care, assess and evaluate patient outcomes, and provide leadership in improving care.
- Reflect on growth in the qualities, skills, behaviors, and knowledge required to function as a patient advocate.
- Reflect on how BSN experiences have improved abilities to practice high quality care, assess and evaluate patient outcomes, and provide leadership in improving care.