five empirical articles thesis
In RES-815 you selected five empirical articles to begin working on your proposed dissertation topic. For this assignment you will select 10 new empirical articles on your proposed dissertation topic to annotate and then to complete a reflection section.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Locate the “Dissertation Development Template” in the topic Resources for this topic.
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA 7th style for their writing assignments.
- Refer to the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association for specific guidelines related to doctoral level writing. The Manual contains essential information on manuscript structure and content, clear and concise writing, and academic grammar and usage.
Use the Dissertation Development Template to annotate 10 new empirical articles for your proposed dissertation topic.
Complete the reflection section that follows the annotated bibliography in the template to do the following:
- State how the potential topic aligns with your program of study.
- Justify the feasibility of the intended study.
- Write a problem statement for your proposed study using the guidelines in the template.
- Briefly defend the need for the proposed study.
- Propose a conceptual/theoretical framework for the intended study.
- Reflect on the significance of the proposed study.
- Defend your selection of articles and annotations.