This is final project for my semester, so, I need quality work. No plagiarism! It is due by tomorrow. tuesday, June 18th , 2013 @ 11:00 pm New York times!
For this project, you will be writing multiple activity plans using the template provided.
- Choose an age group for your activity plans.
- Choose whether you will use a theme or a children’s book for your activities.
- Choose and create either a web or KWHL chart to help with planning.
- Write one activity for three out of the five developmental domains: Cognitive, Communication, Physical (fine or gross motor), Social/Emotional, and Adaptive (self-help).
- Please include the following components in your activity plans:
- Activity name
- Age group
- Developmental domain addressed
- Environmental arrangement
- List of materials
- Sequence of events (be very specific!)
- Quick ideas for follow-up activities
- Description paragraph regarding domains identified
PLEASE SEE ATTACHED TEMPLATE!