https://topnursingessay.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/logoTNa.png 0 0 admin https://topnursingessay.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/logoTNa.png admin2021-11-12 06:06:222021-11-12 06:06:22Comparing working and long term memory
Comparing working and long term memory
- Theoretically, how is working memory similar to and different from long-term memory?
- How are memories formed in the brain (using neural circuitry), and how are they maintained?
- When is it adaptive to remember, and in what ways may it be adaptive to forget?
- Given what we know about brain mechanisms in memory, are our memories accurate? Explain your answer using the information on how memories are stored in the brain.
- How can knowledge of the brain and memory systems be used to help individuals suffering from memory problems (e.g., poor memory, amnesia, PTSD)?
- Compare the role age and environment play in how memories are formed and maintained