communication and technical skills
Home>Psychology homework help>Health Awareness
Overview: In the Module Three overview, you read about a few films that help illustrate the history lens in action. Choose one of the films to watch and review for this assignment. This is the Link to the films https://fod-infobase-com.ezproxy.snhu.edu/p_Collection.aspx?seriesID=25228. You will watch one film through the history lens and will have the opportunity to practice the communication and technical skills needed for Final Project Part Two.
You will create a short PowerPoint presentation with an oral narration using the PowerPoint narration tool. This will also allow you and your instructor to check that your technology works for this assignment, and to troubleshoot any potential difficulties before the Final Project Part Two due. This activity must be submitted in PPTX format for your professor to give you feedback on whether your technical components are correct.
Prompt: In your PowerPoint slides, use the PowerPoint narration tool to verbally record your answer to the following questions:
· What are the challenges the characters face in overcoming problems in wellness? What are the benefits?
· How does critically analyzing wellness add value to interactions with people in personal and professional contexts?
· Provide supporting evidence in your presentation that supports the importance of an issue or event in the film and its impact within wellness.
Throughout your short PowerPoint presentation, make sure you use effective multimedia and communication skills:
· Construct your presentation in a way that ensures the audio and visual elements are logically organized in order to convey your message to your audience.
· Develop the audio narration to logically flow with the presentation to articulate the importance of critically analyzing an issue or event in the film and its impact within wellness.
Guidelines for Submission: Your presentation should be 2 to 4 slides. You are required to include a combination of text, visuals, and audio narration in order to support your work. Speaker notes are not required. Be sure to cite your sources, including the film you discuss, on a separate slide in APA format.