Use SPSS to answer the research question. Post your response to the following:
- What is your research question?
- What is the null hypothesis for your question?
- What research design would align with this question?
- What dependent variable was used and how is it measured?
- What independent variable is used and how is it measured?
- If you found significance, what is the strength of the effect?
- Explain your results for a lay audience and further explain what the answer is to your research question.
The outline about must be adhered to.
What is your research question: The RQ is ……
What is the null hypothesis for your question: The null
The independent variable (IV) and its Level of Measurement: The independent variable is the respondents’ income in constant dollars. For this variable, the level of measurement is a scale interval.