Below are the initial requirements for the Final paper I hired a tutor to help me with. The paper I received was poorly written, did not cite any of the references and came back with a high % on the trunit in site for plagiarism. I am in need of serious help as my passing grade depends upon this paper and it was due yesterday thanks to that tutor messing me up. I have lectures with the course material and the paper I was given if you’d like to re work it or build from it. If you do decide you can help me I will send you some additional info after you accept as I can only upload a couple files and I want to attach the paper and checker report .
The Final Paper provides you with an opportunity to integrate and reflect on what you have learned during the class.
The question to address is: “What have you learned about statistics?” In developing your responses, consider—at a minimum—and discuss the application of each of the course elements in analyzing and making decisions about data (counts and/or measurements).
In your paper,
- Discuss the following course elements:
- Descriptive statistics
- Inferential statistics
- Hypothesis development and testing
- Selection of appropriate statistical tests
- Evaluating statistical results.
The Final Paper
- Must be three to five double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least three scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style