Please review the contents of Learning Module # 4. Read Ch. 1.7. Answer the following questions. All responses are due by Sunday at midnight each week.
- Who decides quality of nursing home care?
- To what extent is Deming’s approach descriptive of the typical nurising facility?
- Is “outcome” definable, and if so, is it reasonable for surveyors to use their definition of outcome to measure facility care?
- What deters organizations from effectively using the results of measurement to improve their organizations?
- Where can organizations look for best practices in order to improve their level of patient satisfaction?
- Why is it so important to examine goal attainment in all five pillars?
- Why is alignment of leadership and employee behaviors important?
- Complete the PIR for Mrs. Smiths’ incident and call 1-800-458-9858 and follow the prompts. Listen to the options, but DO NOT LEAVE A RECORDED MESSAGE. Submit to assignments as an attachment.