For this Assignment, you will continue your practice as a critical consumer of research. You will critically evaluate a scholarly article related to correlation and bivariate regression.
To prepare for this Assignment:
- Use the Course Guide and Assignment Help found in this week’s Learning Resources and search for a quantitative article related to correlation and bivariate regression.
For this Assignment:
Write a 2- to 3-page critique of the article you found. In your critique, include responses to the following:
- Why did the authors use correlation or bivariate regression?
- Do you think it’s the most appropriate choice? Why or why not?
- Did the authors display the data?
- Does the results table stand-alone (i.e., are you able to interpret the study from it?) Why or why not?
Use proper APA format, citations, and referencing.
By Day 7
Submit your Assignment 2: Correlation and Bivariate Regression Practice.
Magnusson, K. (n.d.). Welcome to Kristoffer Magnusson’s blog about R, Statistics, Psychology, Open Science, Data Visualization [blog]. Retrieved from http://rpsychologist.com/index.html
As you review this web blog, select New d3.js visualization: Interpreting Correlations link, once you select the link, follow the instructions to view the interactive for interpreting correlations. This interactive will help you to visualize and understand correlations between two variables.
Note: This is Kristoffer Magnusson’s personal blog and his views may not necessarily reflect the views of Walden University faculty.
Must be free of plagiarism and used the attached files. also it has to follow APA style