Analyse a problem and design a solution for it, Use

OverviewThis is the advanced coding exercise assessment. It will be submitted through the dropbox that willbe made available on Blackboard. You will upload the Colab/Anaconda notebook, the Python files aswell as share the Colab notebook with [email protected]. Please keep up-to-date with announcementswithin Blackboard to ensure that all that is required is submitted at the appropriate time.Outcomes for the advanced coding exercises:Upon successful completion of the coding exercises you will be able to:• Analyse a problem and design a solution for it (ULO 1,2,3);• Use programming skills to implement your design in Python (ULO 2,3,4);• Construct well structured and documented Python code (ULO 4,5);• Test and debug your code to produce a robust application (ULO 4,5);• Present a visualisation of the output from your program (ULO 1,2,3); and• Present your findings in a structured, professional report (ULO 3).BackgroundThe City of New York provides a large number of open data sets. These can be downloaded from The city’s underpinning philosophy for the open data project canbe found here: It is worth reading and reflecting uponthe philosophy to understand why so much data is available. As you are people who may influencesimilar policies in the future, I strongly suggest reading it.One dataset provided is the LinkNYC Kiosk Status and is available from the following link: updated on an hourlybasis and “…provides the most current listing of LinkNYC Kiosks, their location, and the status of theLink’s wifi, tablet, and phone.” You will use this dataset within this assessment.It is important to note that if you complete all of the specified tasks set out within this assessment,and get them perfectly correct, you may score a total of 80% of the assessment’s available marks.To score the remaining 20% requires you to look at the data and come up with your own tasks,functions, visualisations etc. You will need to create at least 4 extra tasks of your own and providean explanation for each (in the final report).The General TasksThis exercise is all about spatial data and creating scripts to analyse and visualise that data. Hence, inthis programming exercise you need to develop a script or set of scripts that will solve the problemsset out below. You will be doing things such as:• Discovering which postcode has the most kiosks;SPAT1003School of Earth and Planetary Sciences – Spatial Sciences, Curtin University..Page 1 of 5CRICOS Provider Code 00301JSPAT1003 Spatial Computations – Semester One, 2019• Discovering which borough has the most kiosks;• How many kiosks are currently operating;• How many kiosks are to be removed;• Which is the furtherest North kiosk;• Which kiosk is the eastern most kiosk;• The average number of kiosks in each postcode; and more.