A critical analysis is your reaction to the information in an article
and your evaluation of the manner in which the information is
presented in the article. 1) This critical analysis section of this
assignment should be four complete pages, typed, using APA 6th
edition format. 2) The title page is an additional page; and 3) the
reference page is another additional page – A total of 6 pages for
List the points\arguments\ the author uses to support the thesis
or make his main points as the articles relate to your topic
Evaluate the authors’ presentation in each article. In other words,
how well did the author makes his/her point or supports the thesis of the
Continue analyzing your assignment by including areas listed below.
• Criticize the facts or lack of facts, the organization, the tone, the
• Who wrote the articles? What do you know about the authors?
• Are the articles straight news reporting, a commentary on some
event or situation, an editorial? Is it just the facts or a discussion
of something that has happened?
• Do the authors appear objective? What kind of language does
the author use? Is it emotional?
• Are the facts correct, clear? Do they “seem” accurate. Is the
information complete? Does it appear that some important facts
• Do the writers appear to know the subject matter? As you read
the articles, do you “feel” that something is missing? Is it logical?
Does it present support for his/her argument?
• Is there a clear thesis? Is it adequately supported with facts and
data? Are inferences made?
• How is the material organized, for example:
A. Chronological order
Future Trends in the Design Strategies and Technological Affordances of E-Learning
Begoña Gros and Francisco J. García-Peñalvo
Abstract E-learning has become increasingly important learning and teaching mode in recent decades and has been recognized as an efficient and effective learning method.
The rapidly rising number of Internet users with smartphones and tablets around the world has supported the spread of e-learning, not only in higher education and vocational training but also in primary and secondary schools.