As we finish up this semester and start looking ahead to Chapter III, you should have a clear understanding of the TYPE of project you want to create. After writing Chapter II literature review, discuss whether your project has taken on a new form or is continuing to progress as you originally planned. Think back to when you chose your EBP Model. Does your model still “fit” your project type?
Read through the examples. These are excellent recommendations on how the DNP project type should be developed and what is appropriate.
- Quality improvement
- Translating evidence into practice
- Clinical or practice-based inquiry
- Healthcare delivery innovation
- Program development and evaluation
- Demonstration project
- Healthcare policy
- Generating new evidence or knowledge