Link to Health Policy Events for this Week:
Please submit your Health Policy Event Log in one Word document to this assignment.
Policy Log Guidelines
As a way of demonstrating completion of this course requirement, you must submit, in writing, a policy log that details certain aspects of each event. Please refer to the Grading Rubric for this assignment.
- Each event log should be 2â€“3 double-spaced pages of text.
- Provide only a brief summary of the topic being discussed (200-400 words).
- Your analysis section should be 500 to 750 words and be the most developed component of the report. In the analysis section, you can write about the process of policy being made at this event, and/or you can write about the actual health policy issue being discussed/considered. This should be your analysis, and if you refer to an analysis made by an event participant, make that clear in your log. Your analysis should include new information that goes beyond what was discussed in the event by the participants.
- Your analysis should integrate course content and readings. Reference at least three current sources (within the last 6 months) from the learning materials in this course, other sources which may include scholarly sources, health policy reports, or recent media articles.
- Use APA format for citations and references.
Use these Headings in your Policy Logs!
Â· Name, sponsor, link to the event
Â· Place, date, length of the event
Â· Names of participants and their titles
Â· Brief summary of the topic discussed (200-400 words)
My analysis of the health policy issue and its implications for health care