Note to Writer: Subjects of my SPP are Psychiatric nurses
Discuss the following items in your initial post:
- How subjects will be recruited (Sampling methodology)
- The inclusion and exclusion criteria
- The type of sample (random, purposive, convenience)
- The proposed sample size and rationale for this choice and the selection method; it is important to include the number of subjects that you will need to minimize Type II errors. Ensure you are using a reliable source, such as G*Power or Cohen (1988). What is sample saturation?
- Include a broad view of your proposed studyâ€™s setting. For privacy reasons, the setting should not be recognizable. For example, you can write something similar to this: â€œThe proposed setting for this study/project is a large, teaching hospital in the Northeast section of the United States. The actual place where the study/project would be carried out is three medical-surgical units in this hospital. Each unit has a bed capacity of 25â€“30 beds with occupancy rates of 92%â€“95%.â€