- Topic: CYP 2D6 enzyme
For this paper, please answer the following questions.
- What is your enzyme? (CYP 2D6 enzyme)
- Why is it important?
- What does it do in the human body?
- What are the common medications that inhibit the enzyme, including any substrates?
- What are the important medication restrictions regarding this enzyme?
- For CYP 1A2 enzyme, CYP 2D6 enzyme, and CYP 3A4 enzyme, what considerations for each of the separate enzymes should you have if the patient is a fast metabolizer?